Updated July 15, 2016
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle PeopleSoft HCM
It's mainly used throughout the organization within two departments - Human Resources and Finance/Accounting. We use it in conjunction with our talent management system in order to process new employees, as well as process changes to current employees. Current employees also have access to PeopleSoft in order to change personal information, whether it be bank accounts, addresses, or something as simple as phone numbers.
- When using PeopleSoft to process new hires, it does "talk" rather seamlessly to our TMS. Whatever is input into the TMS is what feeds over to PeopleSoft, so it does help if it's accurate. If not, it's easy to fix.
- There are different areas that we can go into on PeopleSoft, whether it be having to place employees on leave, or terminating employees, or changing pay. Each area has a distinctive place it goes into PeopleSoft.
- When employees enter into PeopleSoft to change information, it's easy to use, and the changes are seen and processed right away.
- I would like to see an option of adding a quick-access "favorites" item so that I don't need to enter each individual area, then enter what I'm looking for. I tend to use the same part of PeopleSoft often, it'd be nice to just click and go.
- It's given me the ability to better manage my time. Instead of using several different programs, I can use PeopleSoft for the bulk of them and am able to concentrate on different aspects of my job.
The biggest thing I'd look for is seamless integration within PeopleSoft and any talent management system used for recruiting and selection.