Overall Satisfaction with OutSystems
We are using OutSystems as a rapid development toolset to allow us to fill gaps in our current ERP system. This is allowing us to significantly increase the speed of development and build our customer confidence level while also significantly improving the look and feel of our developments.
- Rapid development allows developers to clear their backlogs easily.
- Low code allows for a steep learning curve without the pain. I was fully functional within 2 months.
- The look and feel of OutSystems applications are impressive. Especially when moving to mobile web apps.
- The menu should automatically adjust to page rights rather than requiring manual adjustment.
- Guidance over the integration of C# could be improved. Instructions were not that clear to me.
- Development speed has had a significant improvement.
- The image of IT within our business has improved significantly.
The team is generally trying to support faster than we can find issues. They host regular Webex's with all our developers to support on any complex issues we could not fix ourselves.
Do you think OutSystems delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with OutSystems's feature set?
Did OutSystems live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of OutSystems go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy OutSystems again?