Overall Satisfaction with Parse.ly
It is used by all writers in the organization to track individual performance, monthly unique visitors, and daily results from each writer. We receive the analytics every day to determine our strengths and areas of improvement. I use my individual data to set daily, monthly, and weekly goals. I also compare data to prior periods to track what works best and what needs to change going forward.
- Track individual writer performance.
- Track monthly results for the entire organization.
- Track the best posts of the month.
- It would be great if I can use this from an app and monitor results from my phone.
- Receive updates when I've reached a 100K views on a post or another benchmark.
- Receive notifications when the organization achieves a certain benchmark.
- Attract more advertisers.
- Improve the performance of writers.
- Compensate based on data.
Do you think Parse.ly delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Parse.ly's feature set?
Did Parse.ly live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Parse.ly go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Parse.ly again?
Parse.ly is perfect when you have a team of individuals and want to track the progress of everyone on the team to achieve specific company objectives. For example, if you have a team of five content creators and want to know how many articles each one has written, you can check Parse.ly. You will also see how many views and visitors were generated from each author and post.