It allows us to identify breakout search trends within our editorial …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Parse.ly, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $499 per month
Parse.ly is an analytics platform built for content and designed with the belief that the most successful companies are the ones with the best content. Winning in the digital content world, though, isn't easy. You need to create feedback loops and listen, though data, to what your audience is telling you.
With 30 unique attention metrics, subscriber tracking, and audience segmentation, content creators, analysts, editors, marketers and communications professionals can use Parse.ly to:
Grow their business and improve key metrics like reader engagement, conversions, and retention through data-driven insights.
Act on immediate real-time audience insights or analyze historical data to get a clear picture of the past and plan for the future.
With a built-in personalization platform product teams can use Parse.ly to create dynamic content experiences powered by data and personalized by user on their website and in their CMS or WCM.
With our data pipeline platform data scientists and engineers can use our enriched clickstream data to spend less time on data infrastructure and more time on data analysis and insights.
Parse.ly works with 300+ enterprise companies using their trusted data infrastructure:
The #4 most widely installed premium web technology on high-traffic sites (according to BuiltWith).
Parse.ly is used by leading media and entertainment companies, DTC brands, Fortune 500 companies, B2B enterprise companies, and anyone who believes content can move their business forward.
Visit https://parsely.wistia.com/medias/tbv33sc8sh to watch Parse.ly video.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|
- It has enabled us to dig down into the data and see exactly how our content is performing
- We can more easily target which areas are under-performing and react accordingly
- It can become an obsession - watching the numbers all day!
- Gives real-time data on the audience that helps make real-time decisions about the publication of news.
- Has helped us drive traffic and engagement
- Since my experience so far has been limited and also at the lowest level in the organization it is hard for me to spell out such objectives.
- From my personal experience, it allows a business like ours to alter or upgrade the kind of news or articles that the user may prefer, and that allows us to focus on things that are important for the users and also allows us to reduce waste.
- Not sure
- It helps when making business plans.
- Good for showing commercial team what does or doesn’t work.
- It really helps evaluate which stories our audience enjoys the most
- Not in my area of concern.
- Positive ROI
- Great personalization API
- Quick Dashboards for insight and overviews at a glance
- I can't speak for senior figures in my company, but since I began using the product it has become a cultural reference across the company and given every employee who writes stories to be able to track their merits.
- Stat-tracking capabilities mean senior management can set monthly goals - hard or soft - for page views in a bid to improve the online performance of individual news titles.
- While reporters enjoy using Parse.ly to keep a track of their own stats, they can also use it to compare themselves to their colleagues. This can breed good-natured competition that's powerful enough to improve a title's monthly performance.
- Everyone on our team is much happier to use analytics and peer into it, unlike GA
- Everyone has a gateway to their own personal performance editorially
- Being able to track data in real-time allows us to see what kinds of content are doing best, allowing us to quickly adjust our digital strategy.
- Being able to switch datasets more quickly allows us to better forecast how client-sponsored posts will perform on certain web domains.
- Being able to provide quick data using the clean interface allows us to provide streamlined reports for clients.
- Writing more user articles based on what users like most
- Content curation helps to monetize more
- Shifting modules based on user needs
- It's helped guide our editorial strategy because it give us precise info.
- We've pivoted to creating content best suited for people finding our content on sites. Parse.ly showed us where these places were.
- The charts and graphs we show at board meetings to show progress all come from Parse.ly.
- We have grown our online audience by about 200% in two years since we began using Parse.ly. Some of this would have happened regardless, but the additional monitoring has certainly helped.
- We have been able to improve individual performances in terms of audience growth by offering greater insight into what our audience wants.
- Online revenue has grown, at varying rates, across the titles as our website audience has grown.
- Parse.ly helps us make informed decisions about our editorial strategy. We know what type of content performs well, so we focus on that type of content.
- Time spent is a KPI for us, so this tool helps us best measure this metric
- Accessible enough for editors to be able to pop in and check it on their own and make some decisions
- Easy to calculate clicks (traffic)
- Dashboard easy to navigate
- Numbers are clear and presentable to possible advertising clients
- Helped us improve revenue by identifying key articles.
- Highlighted the best performing evergreen content.
- We can identify days where traffic has massively improved.
- Driving more traffic.
- Boost in moral to see real time successes.
- Knowing which stories are playing well with users remind us to pursue subsequent stories that touch on those hot topics
- It has helped us figure out how to craft headlines to generate greater traffic
- It has increased web traffic based on these learnings
- It has helped us to improve our content by offering what users are looking for
- Allows us to determine quickly if an author is going to be viable.
- Better SEO and SEO performance.
- Noted that evergreen content contributed 10% of traffic - prevented an archiving of old content.
- I'm not sure - but it certainly keeps us on top of evergreen ecommerce content that drives revenue.
- We can identify needs and opportunity quickly and adjust plans and output.
- It has allowed us to identify valuable reader behaviors.
- It has allowed us to identify new content opportunities.