Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
I use Paycor to run/process payroll and remit related payroll taxes to the proper governmental agencies and provide direct deposit to employees bank accounts. I am currently exploring the options available from Paycor related to processing 401K plan deductions.
- Provides a user friendly data entry platform for processing payroll
- Accurately prepares payroll tax filings and remits withheld funds to the proper governmental entities
- Accurately provides electronic payment of payroll to employees
- Paycor should provide a quick access phone support number on the homepage
- Paycor should make it easier to get to a live person
- Generally live support is not needed but it seems that Paycor tries to make it difficult to connect to a live person
- As a small company, Paycor's biggest value added for me is the relatively easy processing of payroll
Our HR and/or payroll team has saved time, but I'm not sure how much. - Again as a small company our payroll function is small. Paycor allows for relatively easy payroll processing.
Paycor's usability is pretty good. I cannot rate it a 10 as some of the functionality is not intuitive and I have had to call in to have someone walk me through certain features.
Paycor is well suited to handle basic payroll for small companies. The lack of direct access to a customer support person with ease makes me question how effective they would be for large enities.