Overall Satisfaction with Paycor
We use Paycor across our entire organization. We addressesd a big concern in the beginning and chosing a vendor that was relevant with the current technology.
- Paycor is very responsive when we have questions
- Paycor implementation was simple
- Paycor has design a system that is easy to use
- To be honest I can't think of a con against Paycor. We may be the only Con because the system offers a lort of bells and whistles that we don't use due to the size of our company.
- Paycor has just made the entire payroll process more effective and more efficient and being relevant with technology.
Not sure. - We are a small shop so there are only two of us that handle the payroll for 13 employess. So, not a ton of savings.
I think Paycor gives the employer and employee all the tools needed to administor the payroll process. It is as good as each employee wants to make it for their own use. It's nice to have the ability to run different scenarios for an employee if they want to change some kind of deduction or contribution. Not all companies have that flexibility but being a small company we can cater to an employees request.
Paycor is well suited in staying up with guidelines and keeping you informed. They handle a lot of back office stuff that my team used to have to deal with and we no longer have to handle it. Paycor is well suited to add changes to your payroll program.