Paypro is a payroll managers dream!
Debra Hughes | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 24, 2020

Paypro is a payroll managers dream!

Overall Satisfaction with Paypro Workforce Management

We use Paypro for our payroll as well as our medical/dental. We use the system across the entire organization. The associates at Paypro make the payroll process a pleasure.
  • Customer service is exceptional
  • The flow of the software is flawless
  • Payroll and benefits in the same package
  • Kronos changed and many of the options for use were moved around. Have to learn to navigate the new platform.
  • Paypro has sped up the payroll process for us - giving us more time to focus on other things on payroll day.
  • Paypro resolves issues swiftly and efficiently.
I am always able to get an answer to my questions as soon as I ask. If there is an associate that can not answer my question - they will make sure that someone else helps me. The company is very responsive.
We had an issue with W2 filings and we needed a correction done asap. Paypro was on it and took care of the issue for us. This was such a huge issue and they were able to tackle it in no time.
Paypro went over every aspect of the software during implementation. We asked many questions and we were given extensive answers. This made the process of changing to Paypro a lot easier since everything was explained step by step. Any issues that came up were addressed and taken care of.
We have many categories of employees. Paypro was able to build in different employee categories and in turn many different reports that we could use to reconcile payroll on a bi-weekly basis. Our payroll is processed in half the time that it use to take with our prior payroll company.
Payroll was a horror with ADP. There was never a smooth processing of data. It was almost impossible to get a rep on the phone and when I did - it took no less than an hour (or more) to get the issue resolved. Paypro is a smooth process from beginning to end. If I have a problem I send an email or call a member from out dedicated team and the issue is taken care of quickly.
Paypro made payroll so much easier. We were using a different company when I started doing the payroll and it used to take me over an hour or more to process. With Paypro - it takes me 20 minutes. There are times when it might take a bit longer if it is a week with many changes. Paypro is a pleasure from hiring to terminating.