PCRecruiter Review: "Data Entry"https://www.trustradius.com/applicant-tracking-system-atsPCRecruiterUnspecified7.7431012014-01-21T23:30:02.062Z
PCRecruiter is being used to save candidate, company and position information for our recruiters. It is also used to create and generate reports.
- Organization - I like that you can search for a candidate several ways. You can search for a candidate by the company and location, by first and last name and through recent activity.
- Notes - I've found in my recent experience that adding notes is easy and helpful. Adding notes is helpful to our system in keeping track of important details on the companies and candidates we work with.
- Categories - these are useful to keep candidates and companies sorted properly and easier to search. When searching through companies we now have a field that specifies the location type. This makes it easier to see where the company's headquarters is located.
- Sometimes I need a little more information to make sure I am selecting the right candidate. Especially if the candidate has a name like John Smith. I would like for the search list to show the username when pulling up candidates in order to save time.
- When adding candidates to PCR I noticed the copy and paste board does not copy the LinkedIn addresses and I would like to see that updated. Its just one extra step that would make things easier if updated.
- PDF resumes have to be attached instead of copy and pasted under resume. It would be nice if there was a way to make the two work together. Instead of having to open an attachment.
This product is very helpful in keeping track of so much information. It helps keep you organized when trying to stay on top of candidate and company information. This product is easy to update, very easy on data entry, has a lot of shortcuts and keeps information at your fingertips.
I cant compare PCR to another database, so my rating is an 8 based on its functionality. My use is limited because I only enter data into PCR and do not pull data from it. I believe for my use PCR does a great job with recording, sorting, and searching data making it easy for our recruiters to collect and find useful information on companies and candidates they are working with.