Overall Satisfaction with Pega 7 Platform
We are service company who provides BPM services to various clients. PEGA BPM is one of the products we provide services into. We are using PEGA in all sorts of domains and for various clients. It's an excellent BPM product to model the business processes and solve issues. It has great productivity.
- Excellent case management.
- Excellent responsive UI development independent of platform.
- Ability to integrated to various legacy and modern age applications by supporting many protocols.
- Rapid development and time to market.
- Could come up with sample base applications which can be easily modeled and provide a solution to some critical problems and support great architecture.
- Case Management
- Responsive UI
- 999 availability
There are lots of BPM products in market like IBM BPM, Lombardi, Appian case 360 but PEGA stands out in terms of multiple capabilities:
- Support for multiple protocol
- Federated case management
- Overall delivery time is less
- Lots of support for step through processing
- Lots of Frameworks available from PEGA
- Support available, PDN, PEGA Academy are great
I think case management is place where it suits a lot whereas using Pega as services etc., is not of great use. PEGA's NBA platform is also excellent. Pega provides very specialized frameworks which are easy to use and can be extended easily. It's the right tool for agile development. Pega's DCO feature is very helpful to manage requirements and keeping everyone on same page. But the document management etc., in DCO needs enhancement.