Overall Satisfaction with Pipedrive
We use Pipedrive to keep track of conversations with potential clients, partners, and vendors, as well as keeping track of to-do items and email communication. It is being used across a few departments within the organization, with the ability to see everything from one centralized location. The ability to limit viewability of the deals makes it easy to integrate across a few layers of the company.
- Cost effective
- Easy to add on new team members
- Keep track of ongoing interactions with business contacts
- The ability to link multiple email addresses to one account
- The ability to drag and drop or otherwise control the sorting view of the deals
- When many deals are in a pipeline, it is often visually overwhelming to pull out the most important deals
- It has helped us close more deals and prevent things from easily falling through the cracks
- The cost is quite reasonable, so even one extra closed deal a month produces positive ROI
Do you think Pipedrive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Pipedrive's feature set?
Did Pipedrive live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Pipedrive go as expected?
Would you buy Pipedrive again?
It has quite a few features that are are buried in the setting section, but that is largely to its advantage and helps customize the experience. There is a limit to its functionality with regards to custom fields--they need to be added from a company level and cannot be added from a pipeline level, which is a shame.
The support appears to be U.S. based, or at the very least communicates very well, and has a tight process in their support ticketing system. They tend to end the day a bit early from my recollection, but will respond with a comprehensive email response within a few hours. The chat option is great as well.
This is a great fit for companies of varying sizes, as the base rate is affordable and setup is relatively easy. The support is quite solid as well, which is great. As the pipelines are fully customizable, this product can have multiple use cases; really anything that needs to be moved through a funnel can be integrated within Pipedrive.