Overall Satisfaction with Pipedrive
Pipedrive is used only by our sales staff. It is integrated with several other tools throughout our company though to help with the transfer of information. We use Pipedrive to track our inbound leads and manage the pass off of new customers joining our company. The tool has allowed us to streamline new business.
- Their pipeline is super simple with drag and drop features, and a clean and clear view of your deals and deal amounts.
- They have a great automation system that allows for tasks and emails to be sent when a stage changes.
- They have a great note system that allows voice recording and easy phone access to manage notes while on a call.
- Showing the customers name on the pipeline page. Right now I can only get it to show the brand name twice. I wish it would replace the second brand name with the main point of contact.
- Better reporting tools. Their reporting tools are not easy to pick up. I've spent time trying to figure it out and it isn't something I can pick up on quickly.
- Better training options. I wish I had a personal trainer to walk me through the best way to use Pipedrive so I can get the most out of it.
- It has allowed me to manage a much larger flow of new potential clients.
- It has helped me forecast how many new clients are coming to our team so we can manage growth and expectations.
- It allows me to keep track of notes and progress so information can be seamlessly shared.
Pipedrive is less complex and far more affordable. It is missing some of the marketing tools (email marketing, adspend tracking, etc.) But for a small team this tool is far superior. It cuts out the fluff and focuses on helping you manage a pipeline. And the cost is a million times better!
Do you think Pipedrive delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Pipedrive's feature set?
Did Pipedrive live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Pipedrive go as expected?
Would you buy Pipedrive again?
It really is simple to use and affordable. There is definitely room for improvement but they are constantly innovating. I can't ding them for not having certain features because it is clear they are constantly trying to add the next best thing. And they make mobile and desktop so easy to navigate.
I haven't used their support much so I am not entirely sure. But the few times I have the response has been quick and accurate. However I do feel there would be a lot to gain if they had a university for training or something like that to keep me utilizing the system to it's max abilities.
Using Pipedrive to collect customer data and setup automated tasks is great. This allows leads to flow into Pipedrive and be assigned to the right team member. Notes and tasks can then be created in the specific deal and can be easily transferred to another team member. The system is very easy to use.