How Playvox really changed me!
September 01, 2021

How Playvox really changed me!

Welton Falcão Amorim | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with Playvox

Playvox is used by the company I'm working at as a tool to learn and develop our skills to become better workers and, of course, people. I have to deal with the customers every day, so I have to be prepared and have the knowledge needed to help clients all over the country.

I have the access to many articles related to my job and position at the company. Every new information is added to Playvox, so we can be familiar with all the things the company believes in and works with.
  • Playvox is a helpful tool, and it is not complicated to dive in.
  • I can find all the articles and tools that my company offers to the employees without and difficulty.
  • It is very visual, which helps me to enjoy surfing on the website.
  • The chat area, because I don't know how to talk to people in there or why do some people appear to me even though I haven't talked to them.
  • I believe that the new related to Playvox should be in a better part of the website. Every time I have a notification, I think it is something related to my company/job.
  • The timeline could have more options to interact with the people from the company, like games, more technological tools, etc.
  • Playvox helped me learn everything I should know to be a good employee.
  • The website also helped me to become a more interested person in all the company's activities and new information.
  • Because of Playvox, I have connections and better interactions with my leadership and colleagues.

Do you think Playvox delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Playvox's feature set?

Did Playvox live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Playvox go as expected?

Would you buy Playvox again?

For everyone who wants to have a platform where all the necessary information is staged, Playvox is the tool for you. A great website where your company can reunite everything you should know and learn throughout your experience working for them. It is also a really good platform where you can interact with your colleagues.