Overall Satisfaction with Procore
Procore is used at my company for all Construction Management services (typically CM @ Risk). We monitor document exchange (submittals, RFI, change orders, design changes, contracts, punchlist, etc...). Each team uses Procore on their own project and allows designers, subcontractors, and owners to access and edit.
- Organizes subimttals by convenient filters depending on the need.
- Prints appropriate reports for owner's meetings (submittals, RFI, PR's and CCD's, ASI's)
- The punchlist feature is easily applicable to mobile devices to monitor items with photographs and descriptions that can be edited with a tablet.
- Sometimes the revised features are introduced without warning or instructions, despite often being helpful overall.
- New potential change order to subcontractor commitment window is incomplete and requires double-backing to include all necessary information.
- I'm not familiar with how much my company pays for Procore.
- I appreciate the benefits that Procore offer to provide me with tasks as a co-op student but also provides a convenience that would have to be done internally.