Pros of Procore
August 03, 2016
Pros of Procore
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Procore
We currently use Procore as a project management system for all current projects in office and field as well as all pre-construction projects. Procore enables us to use one platform to manage entire projects decreasing risk. Procore allows users to maintain access to all project information while traveling and provides real time updated information to all those involved on projects.
- Procore's field tools have streamlined the daily reporting process for our site managers. They are able to enter all information (daily activities, man hours, equipment, inspections, visitors, weather) in one place with ease utilizing the Procore app.
- Procore's submittal tool has eliminated the use of manual spreadsheets used to track the routing and status of submittals. It's capability to send automatic reminders and status change notifications to those responsible eliminates several manual process allowing those responsible time to focus on other items.
- Procore's drawing tool ensures that the most up to date information is accessible to all involved on projects. The capability to compare revisions and link other information such as RFIs and Submittals to the drawings is extremely beneficial as the time spent looking for other information is eliminated.
- Procore is currently lacking an electronic signature function. This is a crucial tool needed as a multitude of documents requiring signatures are generated and processed thru Procore. We are looking forward to the completion of this tool.
- Procore's custom reporting could stand to be a little more customizable. We expect to see this change in the near future as this is a relatively new tool within Procore.
- Procore's inspection tool could be a little more flexible when it comes to the desired layout of information.
- We implemented Procore earlier this year and have not fully implemented all components.
In searching for a project management software, multiple members of our team provided information on various construction based programs. Procore seemed to fit our company's goals the best while providing a one stop shop for all of our construction management needs.
Follow the implementation process recommended by Procore. Trying to implement too quickly can cause issues with having to go back and make changes to previously implemented items.
Yes - Our company implemented the operations (management) tools followed by the field tools. We are currently working on implementing the commitment and prime contract tools and will finish by implementing the financial tools.
The live chat support is excellent. Answers are received almost immediately. If an answer can't be given in immediate response there is always follow thru on finding an answer or solution.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response