Best Job management system!
March 29, 2021
Best Job management system!
Score 9 out of 10
- Project Management
Overall Satisfaction with Procore
We use Procore extensively with our company. We have many different types of project - Industrial, Commercial for both our construction and civil divisions. We manage all aspects of our projects with Procore. Procore allows us to have up to the minute information on what is happening on the site - with pictures, daily documentation, submittals, RFI's and plan mark ups. Procore helps us to make sure that everyone has the most up to date information as soon as possible. Procore also gives us the most up to date financials that we have ever had - so that we know where a project is at and the health of a project at any given point in time.
- Procore keeps everyone informed with the most up to date information.
- Procore monitors the health of projects financially as well as other areas.
- Procore provides a single place for everyone to get all the job information needed.
- Provides excellent job documentation and record keeping.
- Recently released 3 week look ahead and how it integrates with the schedule - I wish there were separation between the two so that they can operate independently.
- Wish there were better ways of quantifying unit pricing for our civil side - so that there could be more accurate information.
- I wish Procore had a stronger time card integration which included an HR portion and pay stubs, as this would help us eliminate the need for more work and extra software programs.
- Procore greatly saves time as it is a single source for all job site management.
- Procore integrates many needed aspects of construction management - saves on the need for many different software programs.
- Procore app and integration makes it easy to document on site daily reports and photos. People can see current information and activity immediately.
Some third party integrations that we have used with Procore are: Docusign, Tenna, Earthcam, and Matterport. Docusign has helped us to save time with documentation approval and helped with document security. Tenna has integrated our equipment fleet management with Procore to help us to manage our assets as well as help with analytics. Matterport and Earthcam provide our clients the opportunity to have more job documentation and with real-time live pictures of the site.
Procore makes daily log entry very easy. With the Procore app - and talk to text - there is a very fast way to instantly update daily reports and document what is happening on the job. This and the integration of pictures in the dailys quickly let everyone know what is going on (a picture is worth a thousand words). The daily reports also let office staff know immediately who is on site, which helps them with Change orders and tracking manpower for certified payroll.
Procore has helped up attract and retain staff by being a easy solution for managing a job. It simply makes things easier. So many integrations and time saving items - it streamlines the job management process.
Procore is a far superior product to Fonn. Procore has more integrations and is more intuitive. Procore also manages the financial side of a project well - while Fonn does not get into this. Procore is a more costly product but it makes up for it in value. From what I have seen - I would spend the extra money to go with Procore over Fonn.