Overall Satisfaction with Procore
We manage all of our construction projects with Procore. 100% of project-related information is maintained in Procore. Having every piece of project information centrally located means that anyone who has the appropriate permissions can find what they need from any web-connected mobile device or computer. This solves the old problem of trying to find the most current information when out in the field or in a remotely located office or when working from home.
- Financial Management integration with our ERP system.
- Submittal tracking.
- Resource Management - adding worker time sheets in the field using a mobile device.
- Would like to see my action items moved to the top of the project-level home page.
- Submittal workflow attachment management needs additional versioning controls.
- More default templates for all tools would be helpful for new users.
- Our Project Managers now have a much better grasp of their budgets with the Financial Management tools integrated with our ERP system.
- Change Management using the Change Events tool has been a game changer! We now are doing a much better job of tracking potential changes and converting them to change orders than ever before. We not only protect our margins, but also have improved margins on some projects.
- We have been able to increase our annual volume significantly through inter-office collaboration within Procore. We are using the same procedures on all projects which allows us to delegate certain tasks to others within our organization when assistance is needed. Furthermore, our Project Managers have been able to manage more volume, sometimes with fewer resources, since we started using Procore.
We have implemented the ERP integration with Sage 300 CRE in the past year. This links and syncs our project financial data giving us real-time access to the latest job costs and the ability to make better, more accurate forecasts of our Cost to Complete and Cost at Completion. We have been able to flatten the peaks and valleys that used to show in our WIP Report through the use of the forecasting tool.
We have experienced a higher level of compliance and greater levels of detail through the use of the Daily Log tool. Using speech recognition to add notes using the mobile app on an iPad has contributed significantly to the amount of detail being added to our Daily Logs. Not all of our Supervisors in the field have great keyboarding skills. Using the speech recognition feature of our iPads to add notes to through the Procore mobile app has improved the speed at which our field Supervisors complete their Daily Logs.
Do you think Procore delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Procore's feature set?
Did Procore live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Procore go as expected?
Would you buy Procore again?
Anybody in the construction industry would be well-served to use Procore for their project management platform without regard to your specific specialty if any. I believe there exists a level of project volume below which Procore may not be suitable for certain contractors. If you are only managing a few specialty contracts per year without the need for collaboration, you can exist in a world of email and spreadsheets.