Procore, Just do it!
November 19, 2021
Procore, Just do it!
Score 10 out of 10
- Project Management
- Construction Financials
Overall Satisfaction with Procore
Procore helps solve many problems both day to day and at the project level. Having everything housed in one central location is very helpful and reduces time spent searching through multiple programs to find items. Being able to switch between tasks quickly and efficiently is a must, and Procore solves that problem.
- Combines 90% of the items used on a day to day basis.
- The usability of the reports, and customization.
- Sending notifications to clients and subcontractors within the app.
- The pay app can be cumbersome, and would be nice if it was easier to customize.
- Adding notes to items in the budget after money applied or moved would be helpful.
- Adding a feature that would allow the SOV to track changes, and keep a record.
- Time saved on every day task.
- Efficiency among sectors of every day work depending on responsibility.
- Catching mistakes, or documenting items of concern.
ERP integration has been very helpful, contracts are signed and pushed through to our payment system, change orders are signed and pushed to our payment system, and some of the custom reports we run outside of procore are all based on the information input into Procore. Procore is the hub and the integration of certain programs has been key.
Being able to use the Procore app to input a daily log has drastically improved the speed at which logs are input and received. You no longer have to send pictures to your email and then upload them via your computer, everything can be done via a phone or tablet.
Procore has all of the functionality of this software and more. I do not think it is even fair to compare the two seeing that Procore is able to do much more. Official drawings and documents are critical to keep organized and in order, which Procore does seamlessly and intelligently.
Do you think Procore delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Procore's feature set?
Did Procore live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Procore go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Procore again?
Procore is very well suited in almost all aspects, it is very user-friendly and almost anyone could use it relatively easily without any training. I think Procore could integrate easier with more programs, and make it easier for Procore clients to set up, which could make Procore even more of a one-stop shop.