Overall Satisfaction with Progress Sitefinity
We are an advertising agency and we have used it for one of our larger accounts. We needed an enterprise-level CMS that was easy to use and provided a solid workflow for content approval and syncing. It solved this need extremely well. It also provided a great platform for content personalization allowing us to tailor content to users visiting from out-of-state vs. in-state.
- Ease of use on backend
- Highly extensible
- Great workflow and syncing
- Content personalization for targeting marketing
- Email marketing solution
- List management and segmentation
- Edit in place option not reliable
- It has made the site much easier to maintain requiring less technically skilled professionals to manage content.
- It has allowed us to customize messaging to in-state and out-of-state users allowing us to maintain key messaging to stakeholders without confusing external visitors.
- The features of custom modules have been very helpful to build out new tools and site features.
I find that Sitefinity has the heart and soul of an open source CMS in that it is easy to use by everyone, but it definitely has the street cred in the enterprise market that it has a solid API and you can easily build custom applications on the platform.
It is a great enterprise level CMS. Also for those managing deep page navigation it is very easy to navigate. SEO was very easy to maintain and it manages URL redirects very well. I think it performs well as a marketing platform with its built in content personalization abilities. I think that it also handles syncing from staging to production environments especially well.