Overall Satisfaction with Quadient Inspire
We use the Quadient Inspire product range to manage our CXM and CCM needs. Everything revolves around the journey maps in CJM. From this we have a complete view of the comms journeys and how online and offline channels interact from the customer's perspective, including volumetric production data. We have linked all templates from Interactive and Designer into the maps so that examples of the comms are seen in the sequence the customer receives them. We also use Messenger to manage and deploy email, SMS, and soon-to-be WhatsApp messages.
- The ability for existing systems and technology to seamlessly integrate with Quadient Inspire—we have been able to link production data through Power BI as well as customer insights.
- Wide range of tools to deliver all CXM requirements in one—from journey maps, to document composition, to fulfillment, and analytics.
- Build once and deploy across many channels—speeds up development and allows for true personalization.
- Within CJM: Not easy to share maps with a large group of people, still needs to be done on an individual basis which is time-consuming.
- Not able to unload all file types into maps. It would be great to have video.
- There are a lot of third-party suppliers that make up the full services in Inspire. This limits the development that Quadient can do to.
- CJM: So we understand communications from the customers perspective.
- Messenger: We have been able to streamline vendors for digital channels.
- Scalar: Linking journey orchestration to fulfillment.
- We've restructured the entire organization on customer journey based on the understanding gain by mapping customer touchpoints from their perspective instead of business processes
- We have been able to reduce SLAs for comms changes from 8 weeks to 5 days using Quadient Inspire tools and bringing this in-house.
- We have also standardized templates and reduced the number of variants of comms be being able to build once and deploy across multiple channels.
Quadient Inspire was used by a third-party supplier for document composition so the choice to use Designer and Interactive was set as we were bringing the function in-house. Adding CJM came afterward and a thorough review of the top 10 journey mapping software in the market was carried out. Other tools investigated were: SugarCRM, Transformation, Smaply, Mapovate, MaritzCX, SuiteCX, IBM Journey Designer, and Pointillist.
Do you think Quadient Inspire delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Quadient Inspire's feature set?
Did Quadient Inspire live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Quadient Inspire go as expected?
Would you buy Quadient Inspire again?
It is a fantastic toolset for managing all CCM requirements for most high customer communication volume businesses that want to manage this in-house, as well as developing full end-to-end journey maps that show things from the customer's perspective. Quadient is still developing its proposition in the CXM space, which is a new area of the market so the proposition is evolving. It is still the leader in this area of journey orchestration and linking CX with communications.