Qualtrics Review 37 of 140
User Review: "Qualtrics is my jam!"
October 02, 2017

User Review: "Qualtrics is my jam!"

Score 9 out of 101

Modules Used
Vocalize, Survey

Overall Satisfaction with Qualtrics

We're using Qualtrics across the organisation to gauge customer satisfaction and also as a vehicle for online forms. It is allowing us to automatically generate survey invitations that are relevant to the customer and to record their responses in their customer records.
  • Interactive dashboards are great for executives, allowing a high level view of results with the capability to drill down into detail if desired.
  • Qualtrics have been continually adding new features and enhancing the versatility of the product.
  • You can use the survey and Vocalize platforms in a very simple or very complex manner according to your need/expertise.
  • As a fairly advanced user I find that the online support articles do not always cover what I need to know.
  • Navigation/ field naming in the survey platform could be improved. i.e. the Salesforce response mapping field names are located in an odd place that would not be found intuitively.
  • It has confirmed opinions that we assumed to be true.
  • It has proven where we are successful.
  • Presumably it has allowed our customers to feel more engaged with our business.
  • Employee Surveys
  • Customer Surveys
In my experience Qualtrics is quite versatile and can be adapted for many survey scenarios. Using it for online forms or other functions may be less useful.

Qualtrics Feature Ratings