Overall Satisfaction with Qualtrics
Qualtrics is a relatively new software for our company. I've been with the company for two years and the initial account was set up by a consumer insights department which no longer exists within the company. Today, we still use the research suite to conduct market research and to monitor internal employee feedback; however, it is now the responsibility of one person in product marketing instead of the responsibility of an entire consumer insights department.
- Qualtrics is great for designing complex surveys. For example, if you want your customers to register for a survey, you can automatically send them the survey link after they register or you can set an exact number of days to wait before sending the survey.
- Qualtrics is ideal for individuals who want to manage their consumer insights data in one location. You can manage the survey from start to finish on the same platform.
- The data analysis features in Qualtrics is incomparable to other software programs on the market. You can export your data, but you rarely need to because the reporting feature gives you 90% of what you need with the click of a few buttons.
- Qualtrics has been working to add more programs to its product line, but I am not sure yet how helpful the new lines are. It seems like they are trying to make it to where the entire company will use different platforms based on the type of feedback they need.
- The Qualtrics insights summit is a really great way to network with all different types of researchers. I just wish they would focus more on research and less on having big-name celebrities speak.
- Qualtrics support could use some work. It can be difficult to find help in the community. I almost always have to reach out to someone on the online chat or via email to get help.
- It can be hard to determine an exact ROI for Qualtrics; however, the data you can bring to the table when important decisions are being made is invaluable.
- The most positive impact has been the ability to spend less time on reporting because the data is so accessible and easily shared.
- The time to analyze raw text data is significantly less when you add Text iQ to your license.
Survey Monkey does not have the advanced capabilities that Qualtrics does. Being able to tailor your survey to specific individuals using the skip and display logic is simple, yet innovative. You can also manage the survey from the same platform that it was created and sent. Being able to manage everything from creation to distribution in one program makes the survey process simple and more effective. You simply cannot do this in a program like Survey Monkey.
Qualtrics is well suited for individuals who need help with their product roadmaps. If you are looking to accumulate and manage customer feedback at each stage of the product lifecycle, Qualtrics can help you immensely. When used appropriately, you can easily manage consumer feedback at each stage, which helps you to be better informed when making roadmap decisions, like whether or not to kill or re-vamp a certain product.