Overall Satisfaction with Quick Base
We use Quick Base across our whole organization. Our custom-made apps include Manufacturing, Product Data, CRM, eCommerce, drop shipping, and the list is growing. Every organization is unique, and Quick Base makes it easy to develop apps tailored toward your business. It is extremely versatile and scalable. We are thrilled with it and continue integrating it into all our workflows.
- Create new apps quickly and easily
- Customize roles for tailored reports and workflows
- Implement automations quickly and easily
- Connect and manage your entire business in one place
- Easy to connect API and import logic
- Does not do queries like SQL. If you want to run a report across apps that do not have connected tables, you will need to export and use a different program.
- Cannot list sub-table data in a comma-separated list easily. For example, if you have a table of Car Manufacturers related to a related table of Car Models, you cannot simply list all the car models for a given manufacturer in one comma-separated list field.
We are a manufacturing company that sells direct through many channels including Amazon, Newegg, our own website, Ariba Procurement, Jaggaer, and client API ordering systems. We've been able to use QuickBase to create a custom CRM that connects all these marketplaces together. If one of our customers orders via Amazon and Newegg, we're able to connect them seamlessly. We've also streamlined our manufacturing process that feeds our product data for listing to marketplaces.
We've tried many CRMs in the past, but the one-size-fits-all just didn't work for our business model. We looked at Zoho Creator but it wasn't as versatile in what fields you can create, how you create relationships, reporting, or user roles/management. Infusionsoft CRM had many automation features, but it still had cookie-cutter limitations on how the databases were set up. Once we tried Quick Base, we never looked back.
- Building and deploying business applications faster
- Improving our ability to drive insights from our data
- Improving collaboration across one or more teams
- Solving a specific business challenge
- Building and deploying an application (or multiple applications) that meets our exact needs
The latest use-case for Quick Base was lead capturing at trade shows. We're able to create a form where people can submit their info directly into the form. We use the form data to drive automation into new tables like our CRM and other apps like Mailchimp for follow-up. It works well with Zapier and other API integrations.
Updating QuickBase couldn't be easier...as long as the connected applications are known and understood. If you have automations and connected imports, you need to be careful before you make any changes. Once they are known, making changes is simple. You can even make changes to tables by exporting to excel and reimporting using copy/paste or upload. It really couldn't be easier.
There are very few scenarios where QuickBase would not work well. It has so much going for it. It does require some technical expertise to use well. The app is only as good as the team that makes it. If you are not technical, then an out of the box solution would probably be a better fit.