Review: "Radian6 is Scalable - Great for beginners & advanced"https://www.trustradius.com/social-media-monitoringRadian6Unspecified7.3801012014-01-10T17:35:32.464Z
Overall Satisfaction with Radian6
- I like that I am able to quickly edit my keyword string to see how different keywords will change the overall results. I do not have to wait for results to load, as in other platforms. This is especially helpful when trying to figure out words that need to be excluded from a keyword string. If your client's name is a very common word, you have to figure out which other words should be excluded in order to get clean results. Radian6 makes this cleaning process very easy.
- This product can be scaled. It can be used by very technical analysts or on a more basic level by those who do not have extensive research experience. Very user friendly!
- I have always found the representatives from Radian6 to be very prompt and helpful. They are also proactive in suggesting uses for the tool based on specific clients.
- I think Radian6 could grow in its global capabilities. I do not always feel confident that it aggregates all conversation from a particular country or foreign language.
- I would like to see more capabilities for visual platforms, such as Instagram, Pinterest, and Vine. Clients are more frequently asking us to search content on those platforms.
- Exporting can be tedious. I would like to be able to pull a larger sample size at one time, rather than making a few smaller exports.
- Radian6 has allowed my team to develop effective keyword strings at a quicker pace. It is very easy to edit keywords and immediately see how it affects conversation results.
- Clients are impressed that we use the Radian6 tool. We have been able to sell through additional business by sharing that we use this platform.
- The visual exports from the Radian6 platform can be used in presentations to more clearly explain a piece of data. Clients understand and trust visuals.
My team frequently uses this tool because it is user friendly and has very visual exports. We use some competitors, as well, but I think we will renew our subscription with Radian6.