Overall Satisfaction with Radian6
- Radian6 captures a ton of sources across the internet.
- Very robust system.
- After being purchased by Salesforce.com, I know that their level of personalized customer support fell off a bit. I had become friends with a good amount of the folks over there, but now most of them have left due to culture change.
- Difficult to use if you are not savvy with tech.
- Sentiment analysis was off a bit. We had to manually correct sentiment tags that were clearly wrong.
- Pretty expensive.
- Great for customer service
- Good sales tool when pitching to clients when selling social services
Make sure you have a dedicated person to clearly understand the extent of how the tool works. It takes quite a bit of time to get your profiles set up. You will also want to make sure you have very clear objectives of what you want to accomplish. If you do not have tons of folks talking about you online, then you may want to get another tool.....this is definitely best used to handle lots of data and would not be as great of an ROI if you are a baby brand due to the cost.
I loved using Radian6 because how powerful of a tool it was and they had a great support team. Granted, this was over a year ago and I know there have been changes in the company. The user interface can be tricky and I highly recommend getting lots of training on how to use the tool.