ReadyAPI - An easy to use tool with lots of built in functionality.
Updated April 27, 2022

ReadyAPI - An easy to use tool with lots of built in functionality.

Software Version

SoapUI Pro Renewal license

Overall Satisfaction with ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, & ServiceV Pro)

ReadyAPI is my go to tool. We do a lot of API testing, and with ReadyAPI the tests are easy to create and manage. The business problems we are able to address using ReadyAPI in conjunction with our CI/CD we can easily verify if a breakage occurs. When our tests start failing, we can easily trace back what the problem is connected to and easily verify whether the data returning is correct or not.
  • Test Suite Management
  • Test Step Updates
  • Import APIs from SwaggerHub
  • Would love to see some built in groovy scripts for easy addition and editing
  • The documentation can be lacking, ex: Wildcards and how to implement, as well as groovy scripts
  • Love the dark theme, but wish I could pick colors, as some of the functions are hard to read
  • Easy to add tests = more coverage
  • Love the ability to run whole suites at a time, and easily see what failed.
  • Integration with Jenkins is fantastic, our CI/CD runs and triggers emails when things are different/failing
I have not used any other API tools, (new to QA) and the company already had ReadyAPI in place when I started.
Once the tests are written the time spent has greatly decreased. With the import feature, it is easy to APIs and takes much less time than writing from scratch.
The usability and flexibility of ReadyAPI have greatly impacted our organization's time spent on testing and test coverage. It is easy to write one test step and duplicate making a few changes and have a new step increasing coverage.

Do you think ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, & ServiceV Pro) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, & ServiceV Pro)'s feature set?

Did ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, & ServiceV Pro) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, & ServiceV Pro) go as expected?

Would you buy ReadyAPI (formerly SoapUI Pro, LoadUI Pro, & ServiceV Pro) again?

As stated, we do a LOT of API testing, the swaggerhub import makes it easy to add APIs. This is very well-suited, as well as easy management of the steps/cases/suites inside of ReadyAPI. The one thing I do wish ReadyAPI was better suited for is changes to data, we have a lot of test cases in ReadyAPI and if we make a change to how the backend data is structured, one-by-one adjustments need to be made to the steps. Less appropriate, UI testing.