Overall Satisfaction with RealVNC
I'm a Computer Analyst and Real VNC is being used to support all users remotely with software issues across and international platform in a migrating platform of Windows XP to Windows 7. It enables me to log into a machine that's authenticated to our network.
- It allows for security compliance with authenticated session which gives the user comfort that someone is not just logging into their machines anytime they want.
- It allow's me to manage and prioritize from my desk in a high demand department and extends my capabilities of being everywhere at once while going nowhere.. Working from my desk.
- You can solve minor or major issues and give the user the comfort of being at there desk on their computer.
- The only problem I see with real vnc is a user not having it installed. Fortunately, VNC is a part of all company built machines.
- I'd like the option to be able to view users with double screens involved without the users assistance of dragging items over to one screen.
- Definitely better customer service. The ease of use for the tech and the user is flawless and very time efficient in any SLA environment.
Real VNC number 1.. Bombgar number 2.. Logmein 123.. number 3 .. Real VNC is more secure and quicker in a Domain and that's why it's number 1.
3000 - Real VNC is installed on every build for every employee and it allows Internal support to support all users on the network at any time.
8 - DHCP DNS from a tech side to run vnc.. it aids in support of having the tech in one stationary area to support as many that can get an internet connection and onto the domain via vpn.