Overall Satisfaction with RedCarpet
We use RedCarpet to onboard new employees across our entire campus. RedCarpet makes an impression early on for every new employee that we hire. RedCarpet allowed us to take our manual onboarding process that was tracked on multiple spreadsheets across multiple departments and centralize it. Best of all, RedCarpet has allowed us to automate the onboarding process completely. Once we set up the tasks that we need new hires or other departments to complete, we simply click "launch" and each new hire experiences a uniform and smooth process of onboarding.
- Task Automation
- User Friendly (easy to use!)
- Uniformity and consistency for all new hires
- The form builder tool is not super intuitive - especially as it pertains to creating and inserting lists for drop-down questions.
- RedCarpet has had a very positive impact by saving an enormous amount of time from users across campus
- RedCarpet has had a positive impact on ensuring new hires have a positive view of their onboarding experience.
RedCarpet is great for automating onboarding tasks and ensuring that all of your new hires have a consistent experience. If you manage lots of moving parts in your onboarding (assigning a phone, computer, key card, collecting I-9s, W4s, direct deposit forms, etc...), RedCarpet may be a great tool to help you get organized.