Overall Satisfaction with ResellerRatings
ResellerRatings is a MUST when it comes to managing what people are saying about your company online. All companies, online and brick & mortar, need to be aware of where their customers who have issues, complains or kind words are speaking. If you care about the happiness of your customers, you need to monitor ResellerRatings to tend to those who use that platform as a method of communication between businesses and consumers.
- ResellerRatings has the EASIEST interface for reviewing issues and their statuses
- You can reply publicly or privately to reviews, most other platforms only offer public replies
- Customers have an easy-to-find section to input their order number
- Seller Ratings are available, but Product Reviews for your company shouldn't be part of a paid package.
- Private/Public Replies should allow URLS to be clickable for ease-of-access.
- The "Reports" feature could be explained in more depth.
- Notifications of customer issues saved us thousands in potential order cancellations.
- ResellerRatings offers and easy way for customers to contact us, apart from directly on our website.
- Since RR posts both positive and negative feedback, consumers can get a real feel for how your company communicates with its customers.
Trustpilot is a bit of a cluttered environment and offers a limited way to contact your customers. It's sort of one of those outlying review sites that you need to check every couple of days for potential customer issues. Reseller's platform blows them out of the water and is much more widely used, at least in the field of custom window treatments. I would prefer to use RR any day.
I've never actually had an issue that I needed to contact anyone directly, they make it quite convenient to peruse the platform on your own. With the exception of some sections that could use a walk-through, like the "Reports" section of the site. Apart from that, there's nothing negative we can say about support.
Do you think ResellerRatings delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ResellerRatings's feature set?
Did ResellerRatings live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ResellerRatings go as expected?
Would you buy ResellerRatings again?
Not just because it's my favorite review site to use because of it's interface and experience, but I genuinely believe that this is a site that every company should monitor. There are, what I would say are the big three and that's BBB, Consumer Affairs and ResellerRatings. Apart from your own website and Google, of course, you have Bizrate, Trustpilot, Yelp and more but we have always had a focus on RR.