Overall Satisfaction with RingCentral
RingCentral is used throughout our company by every employee, in-office and remote workers. The RingCentral platform allows our employees to work from wherever they are, and keeps everyone well connected to clients as well as co-workers. It also allows for flawless integration with Outlook, and makes scheduling meetings a breeze with RingCentral Meetings.
- With adequate bandwidth, audio quality is incredible, and in my opinion, sounds better than a traditional phone.
- The virtual receptionist is a great feature that makes routing calls a snap. There are also lots of options that can be set when it comes to call routing, such as ringing extensions in a certain order, simultaneously, etc.
- The mobile app is extremely handy. It allows for calling of course, but also offers text messaging and faxing. Users can transfer calls between their mobile app, soft-phone or desk-phone on the fly.
- We use a vanity "800" number. We like having the ability to customize our number.
- At times, text messages will arrive at different intervals on your various devices. Messages get to all devices fairly quickly, but it would be nice if it were simultaneous.
- Configuring RingCentral can be a bit confusing due to the many, many options and various configurations available.
- I'd like the ability to be able to use the soft-phone on multiple computers at the same time.
- RingCentral has greatly reduced our telephony expenses. I feel the value of the service for our monthly fees is an absolute bargain.
- With the RingCentral mobile apps, we do not have the need to issue mobile phones to our employees. This saves our company money.
- We have been able to get rid of clunky, space occupying fax machines.
RingCentral is an excellent choice for small or large businesses. If workers are mobile, RingCentral is a great. The ability to receive calls, texts, send and receive faxes from a mobile device is fantastic. You can even use your mobile to host or participate in meetings. For the price conscious business, RingCentral will control expenses. Less phone/fax lines are required as a user's number is used for both. RingCentral may not be the best choice if you have slow or spotty Internet. Also, there may be other options that may be more affordable or free for a solopreneur.