Overall Satisfaction with Robly
We use it in the marketing and sales department. Robly turns out to be a good platform to manage emails based on the WYSIWYG edition. The platform includes a wide variety of customizable templates, so that each advertising campaign can be completely different from the others, and that emails are unique from the start. Robly handles A / B tests with a lot of mobility.
- The follow-ups that Robly allows us to perform for investment returns are quite practical.
- Robly incorporates a wide variety of social marketing tools, and has a good ability to work with landing pages.
- Robly also segments audiences quickly, and allows working with databases by exporting them from outside.
- In terms of integration, Robly can be easily combined with many external services, in order to achieve more optimal results. Its deployment is large.
- The answers that were provided to us by the Robly team fulfilled their function: to help us achieve much more positive results. We like how quickly they serve us.
- Robly does not work with sales intelligence services, so there is no real way to predict the results of each campaign based on previous results.
- Some of the email templates are not optimized enough to allow us to always use them from mobile devices.
- The community of peer users that we have known when working with Robly as the main service for our drip campaigns has been very inclusive and informative.
- We recommend using Robly for postcard shipments, to find audiences, and to manage customer conversion processes.
I have not compared Robly with any other software, I always chose it over any other software, therefore I have no opinion about it.
It is appropriate for campaign management, inventory and marketing. We have achieved much satisfaction as an organization in our management of email campaigns. Robly is a highly balanced service, and quite accessible. Sometimes it is not appropriate for the sales department, but it is quite adequate despite everything.