Saba Cloud Review
September 25, 2020
Saba Cloud Review
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Saba Cloud
Our company utilizes Saba Cloud for our performance management within our organization and also utilize the learning management system to house, monitor, and track all of our leaning and development initiatives. As part of our learning and development team, Saba LMS has provided us with an easy-to-use system to upload, categorize, assign, measure, and report data about all of our learning initiatives.
- LMS is easy to learn, implement, and use on a daily basis
- The ability to create learning paths has helped us put career progression paths in place for our employees.
- Reporting capabilities have allowed us to present real-time learning metric date to our leadership teams.
- While the reporting is good, there is room for improving the details of the reports that are generated.
- The course upload process is very easy, but we have continued to have issues with how we can load (type, SCORM, AIC, TIN CAN) our modules and get proper tracking and reporting.
- While we have had no real issues with the level of customer service that we receive, we have had times where it did fall short and where we felt they should step up and do more, but they did not and challenged our internal IT capabilities.
- Saba LMS has provided us with the ability to load, monitor, and assign all of our annual certification programs in an efficient manner. We have had zero compliance violations due to the ease of using the LMS.
- The ability of our employee database to self-enroll in a multiple of training topics that we are able to store on the LMS has increased our employee engagement results through our employees being better trained.
- With the Saba LMS assignment capabilities, we have been able to control the rate of completion on our New Employee Onboarding program. In the past, employees could complete the modules as they felt, but now, we have the modules scheduled for assignment in a format that allows the learner to complete, digest and practice the material reviewed before moving to the next topic. This has helped us reduce our turnover numbers, due to better-trained employees.
For what we receive from Saba LMS, compared to the cost of others that we evaluated, it is the best value for the needs that we have. The ease of use of the system, once implemented, is by far better than the other LMS systems we evaluated. Each year we look at other options, but in the past 5 years, we have not changed.
For the times that we have used the support provided by Saba, it has been a very pleasurable experience for our department. Part of our package with Saba includes a specified number of hours of "training" time with Saba. During these meetings, we have shared our desires of the product and the support personnel have either shown us how to accomplish our task or they have taken our requests to their developers to look at future enhancements. Overall, very pleased with the support.
I know that the ease of use of the LMS system is what drew us to Saba and is what has kept us there. The back end settings that you have access to in Saba make the front end tasks so much easier to perform on a daily or weekly basis. I know that our HR team has had equally positive comments from the performance management tools.
Do you think Saba Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Saba Cloud's feature set?
Did Saba Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Saba Cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Saba Cloud again?