The Cloud is Better!
May 19, 2021
The Cloud is Better!
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Sage 300cloud (formerly Sage 300 ERP)
Sage 300cloud is being used across our entire organization, across all departments. We utilize Sage 300cloud as our accounting, work order, and job management system. Previously, we used something less robust and on premise which can create its own set of challenges. With Sage 300cloud, we are able to work across the whole organization from anywhere without worrying about not having enough licenses.
- Subscription based pricing - this is great because it's a pay as you go model
- Integration - Sage 300cloud offers numerous integrations with other apps
- UI - A more modern approach with better looking screens
- Job Integration - Sage 300cloud doesn't offer the ability to track time against jobs
- Time Tracking - Sage 300cloud doesn't offer an easy way to track time in the field
- Reporting - Sage 300cloud lacks on reporting
- Money saved on a pay as you go type pricing model vs license based
- No Time Tracking feature which means a separate time tracking feature is needed
- Integrations save time and money because you can pull all this information into one area
Sage 300cloud is a great cloud/web based option when stacked against Sage 300 and Sage 100 Contractor. These other two systems are on premise and require licenses to access. Sage 300cloud can be accessed from any web page and is a pay as you go model. Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and Oracle JD Edwards World are better for larger organizations that are heavy into Service and Work Order Management.
Do you think Sage 300cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sage 300cloud's feature set?
Did Sage 300cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Sage 300cloud go as expected?
Would you buy Sage 300cloud again?
Sage 300cloud is intuitive and user friendly after some training. It does require implementation and training but once that's done, this software is easy to use and navigate. Support for Sage 300cloud is spot on and offers assistance over the simplest to [the] most complex of tasks. Finding information or learning new tasks within Sage 300cloud is relatively easy and educational.
Support for Sage 300cloud is similar to Sage support. Depending on which channel you get to and which Specialist you get, the Support can be spot on and rapid. However, there can be wait times and [occasionally], new functionality isn't always well supported. Support documentation is great and [easily] accessible. Additionally, Support Consultants are great resources when it comes to learning and troubleshooting Sage 300cloud.
Sage 300cloud is a great option when it comes to cloud accounting/tracking software. In comparison to Sage's other products, Sage 300cloud is the only cloud/web based option with modern UI's and more intuitive interfaces. Additionally, Sage 300cloud offers an entire system of customer integrations that become available dependent on subscription level. Sage 300cloud also offers integrations between other Sage products (AP, CRM, etc) that allows for better automation and efficiency.