Intacct was a good move for us, it continues to improve functionalityhttps://www.trustradius.com/accountingSage IntacctUnspecified8.48851012019-05-21T17:56:57.537Z
May 21, 2019
Intacct was a good move for us, it continues to improve functionality
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
Currently it is being used by the accounting department mainly to process transactions. We are trying to use the AP approval workflow to have budget owners approve transactions, but it is not a very robust process, quite disappointing actually. So we use the PO approval workflow but we do not need PO's so this is just a hack to get what we need.
- Drill down capability is awesome.
- Reporting is flexible and we are getting better at customization.
- AP approval workflow doesn't work well at all
- The intercompany entity transactions are confusing to set up
- The professional services supportS that we have received are not very knowledgeable about the modules
- We have been able to perform a 10-day close using Intacct, which generates a positive ROI for my team
- Our reporting and access to transaction level details is also a positive ROI
- I have not freed up time for my AP accountant as the AP and PO approval workflows are cumbersome, negative ROI here
The multi entity consolidations save us a lot of time, however we are still struggling with the inter-entity transaction set up.
I still feel like a lot of things were not explained fully to us - we did not know the right questions to ask, and some of the implementation was not done correctly.