Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
Sage Intacct is currently only being used within our accounting department. We use it to keep our books and have just recently started using it for financial reporting. Although we only produce a limited amount of reports from the system, we know it is capable of doing much more.
- The reporting is a very powerful tool for pulling data and assigning data with multiple dimensions.
- Accounts Payable has great ease of use.
- Accounting Management is very easy to learn.
- Charge payoffs. The credit card module has some issues. It's very cumbersome and there's no way to sort the data when working in payoffs.
- Aesthetics. Some of the modules are not the most pleasing to look at and can have a lot of data crammed on a screen.
- Credit card transactions. You should have the ability to change coding after a transaction is reconciled, but the system won't let you.
- Initially, we had a rough integration into Sage with the company that helped set us up, and we became four months behind on reporting. However, since we have fully implemented, we've had a positive impact on the ease of reporting.
Yes, we have only really tapped into the re-occurring bills and have set up a few. This is a great benefit within Accounts Payable! We hope to, in the future, benefit from the automated allocation journal entries.