November 05, 2020
Director in Finance and AccountingNon-profit Organization Management Company, 11-50 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Sage Intacct
We use Sage Intacct for all of our organizations accounting. It is used by all 11 of our divisions across the US and internationally. It has helped up expand from Quickbooks as our organization has grown and we implemented Salesforce for a CRM and could integrate the two softwares.
- Integrate with Salesforce.
- Ability to control user access and visibility.
- Ability to use in the cloud.
- The ability to work a complicated case is hard as you have to step through many layers and have to talk with an inbetween instead of directly with the engineer to explain the issue.
- Some of the contacts for the organization look at things from their accounting experience and it would be helpful if they could look at a bigger picture and the organization differences.
- We have been able to start using a budgeting feature.
- We have been able to start reporting to our boards at a division and organization level.
- We are still learning all that the system can do.
We have had issues with the way our organization was set up so that we are not able to do all we need to with the system. This is unfortunately bad advisement by a third party vendor and happened prior to [when] I was with the organization.
Most times it is easy to get support and it is mostly timely. Once for a large issue, we had to go through too many layers and a lower layer in the support did not take it to the next layer and tried to figure it out too long as it had a huge business impact.
Do you think Sage Intacct delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Sage Intacct's feature set?
Did Sage Intacct live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Sage Intacct go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Sage Intacct again?
I was not involved in the selection so I did not evaluate other software.
Sage Intacct Feature Ratings
Journals and Reconciliations
Role-based user permissions
Single sign-on capability