Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce.com
Salesforce has been a great resource for my organization. It is being used across the whole organization as a way to streamline and solidify our customer relationship management needs, making it extremely simple to track and monitor deals throughout the entire sales process. It is a great way to involve other departments, such as marketing and operations, on status updates on deals.
- Customer profile management.
- Ability to track pipeline and opportunity creation.
- List views to see customers based on specific parameters.
- List duplication and editing are sometimes difficult.
- There are sometimes issues with dashboards and how information is displayed.
- Exporting of documents sometimes does not translate to Excel, Word, etc.
- It has helped us manage our pipeline more efficiently.
- It has led to more streamlined dissemination of materials.
- More accurate forecasting of prospective deals.
Salesforce is the market leader in the customer relationship management field for a reason, as it is the pinnacle of what to expect from a customer relationship management tool. Salesforce, as compared to a similar company or competitor such as Zoho CRM, is the industry standard to which other CRMs are held, which is why we selected them.
Salesforce is best suited to be used by a sales organization that is looking to collaborate across multiple departments. For example, if a Sales Team is looking to involve marketing, operations, production, inventory, and customer support, consolidating all of the information in one place on Salesforce is a great way to keep everyone involved.