Salesforce -- Great tool for a Global Organizationhttps://www.trustradius.com/nonprofit-crmSalesforce for NonprofitsUnspecified8.3301012019-01-12T01:55:45.697Z
January 11, 2019
Salesforce -- Great tool for a Global Organization
Score 9 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Salesforce for Nonprofits
We use Salesforce to plan and organize our accounts, events, external partners, and record keeping. We additionally use the system to act as the primary contact database for our global organization. Lately, we have implemented the service console to also use Salesforce as our primary customer response tool and to automate certain consistent financial transactions used by our business.
- Excellent contact management database that allows one to quickly sort, group, and manage different stakeholders and organizations.
- Service Console provides an easy global solution to transfer customer concerns to the appropriate individual or teams.
- Reporting features are used to provide consistent updates regarding our events, customer service, and travel.
- Improved version histories could help prevent miscommunication or revert undesired changes
- Was difficult to implement across our offices around the globe, and we've had some difficulties in ensuring that all offices are using the tools in the same way.
- Over-customization makes can make integration with other systems more difficult or impossible.
- Greatly Improved customer service responsiveness; happier stakeholders and happier customer service employees
- Automated vendor payments for events -- Many labor hours returned to our finance and events teams each month
- Allowed our global organization to share, manage, and update our contacts and support staff in a single always available system.
Salesforce is the industry benchmark for contact management systems for Nonprofits. It's a wonderful tool to be able to manage work, travel, finance, reporting, and contacts for global organizations and national organizations. A diverse and malleable tool, excellent Salesforce administrators can turn this system into the most important tool your organization has. However, you will want to ensure global understanding of the use of various fields and explore the possibility of integrating systems like Oracle prior to over customizing your Salesforce instance.