Overall Satisfaction with Samanage
We use Samanage to run our IT Support in all locations in the world. It also has our asset management for PCs, laptops, Macs, Servers and mobiles. We extensively use the solutions function and write a [knowledge base] for self help. It's a great product that is infinitely customisable. Within the asset management, we use the warranty function, and analyse the hardware components listed with each asset.
- Great management and analysis of all support tickets raised.
- Comprehensive asset management within all operating systems (Windows, Mac and Linux). Stores all hardware components, serials, warranty info and last known IP address.
- Great support services. Quick response to all requests. Always help with any issue. Great at letting you know what is in the pipeline. Listen to their customers and add features frequently.
- No negatives, apart from it's not free? Sorry, nothing.
- Once you embrace the software it will endlessly help you and your staff.
- It allows us to track customer service from the IT team and see what is working and not working.
Their price is great compared to other companies. You get loads of features compared to other products.
Samanage is suitable for any central IT function with companies where staff is spread over great distances. It is great for asset management where you may not have any or cannot afford asset software. It integrates all tickets to assets when needed and to predefined solutions you may have listed for user self help.