March 26, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Samepage
Samepage is being used by our organization in a few departments. It helps us to save time by combining the benefits of many applications. Samepage can be customized to work with companies with many users. Files, data, and information can be accessed from any device. It is not being used by all departments, as it can only be used for multi-purpose if you have someone to help with data.
- Samepage can be customized to work for any sized company. Files and information can be accessed via many devices, as it’s iOS, Android, Mac and Windows friendly.
- Samepage provides access to control and communication for companies to help streamline their operations.
- Files and repositories can be managed on the portal where project management is done.
- It has good communication options in the app.
- I would like to see a richer API that offers access to Samepage’s technology and manipulates it for more apps.
- There could also be more features offered in the free plan. It will give users a better feel for the platform.
- The new format is not as easy to use as the Legacy Format.
- It definitely has a positive return on investment. We were looking for someone who can help with these.
- It can be used very well for project management, task management, mass communication, and secured documentation.
Samepage stacks up very well against these other software programs, although it has its own advantages and disadvantages -- the grass is always greener on the other side. This software did what its main purpose was. It would have been great if it could be upgraded over a period of time with sharper graphics and better integration with mobile support.
I'd recommend Samepage, as it helps in the long run to accomplish tasks that we need it to. There are not too many pieces of software on the market that do this, and they all have their own advantages and disadvantages. All software used on Samepage can be improved and should be. Mobile support is not very good and it is not very appropriate. It is not well suited in the case of getting the correct content of the users.