Overall Satisfaction with SAP SuccessFactors
SAP SuccessFactors is the main HR software used in our organization. Its primary usage in our organization is goal setting and tracking, individual development plans, 360-degree feedback, certification, availability of learning materials, and so on. SAP SuccessFactors is used in our entire organization and is one of the core software for training management
- It allows you to manage your team efficiently.
- It is a great learning management tool. Employees can learn materials regarding their work in SAP SuccessFactors.
- It is a cloud-based software and you can access it using both PC and mobile phone.
- When you enter your personal page of SAP SuccessFactors it allows you to see your to-do list.
- It has goal setting and tracking features which make it a great tool for productivity management.
- SAP SuccessFactors allows you to have a review model, which gives managers the possibility to rate the job done by their employees.
- Not very user-friendly. Sometimes it takes you a lot of time to find what you were looking for.
- The software is slow by its nature. It might take the system up to 20-30 seconds to open the file that you were looking for or go to the previous page.
- SAP SuccessFactors is a great program with a lot of features, however, It takes a lot of time to learn the system.
- SAP SuccessFactors is a really expensive software.
- Goal setting and tracking.
- Possibility for managers to rate the work done by their workers.
- Learning management.
- 360-degree feedback.
- It makes it easier to set goals and track them. You or your manager can always know what part of the job is already done.
- It has many features. In the past, we were using separate programs for learning materials, 360-degree feedback, and individual development plans. SAP SuccessFactors allows its users to have everything in 1 place.
- You can use SAP SuccessFactors at home. So if you were unable to finish your learning materials you can continue them at home and this allows you to better manage your time at work.
- It is a very expensive product.
I haven't used other HR software programs like SAP Success Factors, so it would be difficult for me to compare SAP SuccessFactors with them.
Do you think SAP SuccessFactors delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SAP SuccessFactors's feature set?
Did SAP SuccessFactors live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of SAP SuccessFactors go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy SAP SuccessFactors again?
If you have a large organization with thousands of employees and you need great HR software with a lot of features, then SAP SuccessFactors might be an ideal choice for you. However, it is overpriced, so if you are a small company, which does not have a lot of money, or you would not use all the features presented by SAP SuccessFactors I would recommend you to look for alternatives.