Overall Satisfaction with Scale Computing HC3
Scale Computing HC3 is being used to run all of our VM for our whole organization.
- Reports of VM problems.
- Doesn't use Adobe Flash for their management counsel.
- Spinning up a new VM could not be easier.
- Converting VM from vSphere to Scale can be a hassle.
- When selling half rack servers, send Lenovos half rack server rails with it or at least give that as an option for the purchaser.
Great support team!
We mainly run Windows servers on our HC3. These servers run software that is vital for our Faculty, Staff, and Students here at the college.
- Upfront honest purchasing of hardware is great!
- Products are new, not refurbished.
One stop show for both hardware and software. The Hypervisor is specifically designed to work with their Hypervisor.
The support staff and sales men are great to work with. It is great to have a personal touch when purchasing a product. One of the biggest pros was how many staff members they had on the calls leading up to the purchase to help answer any questions.