Overall Satisfaction with ScreenConnect
I am a sole trader at AWJ IT. I have been using ScreenConnect before it engaged in the business deal with ConnectWise. I have always used it for myself, in order to have easier access to my computers and servers, as well as support my own customers remotely from far distances. I moved 70 miles away from my home town 2 years ago, and as it becomes costly to travel to my customers in my old home town, I use screenconnect to connect with them and support them.
- Screenconnect provides fast and high quality remote access to customer machines. It is easy for the customer to install the software, and equally as easy for the technician to connect to the remote machine. This makes ScreenConnect so easy to use.
- Screenconnect has audio broadcasting features, which allow the customer and the technician to speak and hear each other. This works particularly well, and allows myself as a technician to explain what I am doing and ask the customer questions, and allows the customers to easily ask their questions and/or voice their concerns. This brings excellent benefits to customer service, which is another reason I would recommend screenconnect.
- Screenconnect is highly customisable and allows you to brand the website side of it, as well as the software part of it too. Customers will see my own brand, and this is great for customer relations, as they will know who I am, and trust the software they are installing on their computers.
- There is only one issue I have had with screenconnect, and that is the fact that when users install the software, they do receive unverified publisher warnings, and sometimes the browser (especially chrome and I think Firefox) will disregard it as malicious, causing concerns for the customer. This also complicates the installation process.
- ScreenConnect has allowed me to support customers without the expenses of travel to and from the customers home/business.
- ScreenConnect allows me to support customers nationally and internationally, allowing us as a business to bring in new supportable customers.
LogMeIn used to be free and this was a service I used quite often. Unfortunately when the free service was no longer offered, the prices I found were rather extortionate. I then researched for alternatives and screenconnect was the first I looked at, and appeared to be the cheapest solution. Definitely some serious value for money.