Overall Satisfaction with ScreenConnect
We are a large automobile dealership - with 4 locations. Most locations are about 100 miles away from each other, so of course, we rely heavily on ScreenConnect to resolve our day-to-day issues in all locations. I head up the I. T. Dept. and encourage my staff to use this product when helping our employees. It has proven itself extremely valuable keeping our systems running smoothly. I would highly recommend this product to others.
- Connectivity - Very quick and easy to access. Does not load very much on each machine...and is user friendly.
- Complete - Out of the box, ScreenConnect can make your system run more efficiently because you can simply 'remote' into a PC and teach an end user what to do - or what they are doing wrong. It doesn't block the user's screen, but has functions so you can lock them out if they are trying to override your mouse.
- Great tool to use for asset management. This program catches the computer name and can be customized to categorize PC's into separate departments.
- I would like to see ScreenConnect capture programs installed without having to bother the end user. Having the CMD module is good, but sometimes it is hard to navigate. It would be really remarkable if it could capture serials numbers (or partial serial numbers) for MS Office.
- There has been a need for one employee to use to connect with another employee. Of course this is something I would not want to do, because it cannot be segmented off. If you give a user access, they have access to everyone...not just a specific user.
- It would be great if you could enlarge the screen capture of what the machine is doing without letting the end user know you are watching (kind of like re-sizing the screen to appear larger).
- Not having to travel over 100 miles between our dealerships is a serious time saver. It is nice to know we can load this software on all our PC's and not only remote into them when there is a problem, but we can also see at a glance how many machines are on our network.
- We currently have a (2) user account...which is good, but sometimes when we remote into more than one PC at a time, we run into a license issue. Other times, it is not a problem.
- The software can be used anywhere - and allows multi authentication and we purchased a $20 key fob on Amazon to work with the software. It authenticates the user and allows access into the system for better security.
We had used several other remote software in the past, but none were as advanced as ScreenConnect. Your software barely uses any memory to run and provides better than expected remote desktop services. I do wish it would prevent users from removing the software, but for the most part, it can be controlled by policy rules. This software is so superior than so many other applications out there, that we love it best from all the other things we have found.
This program is great to help someone else out of a snag with printers or when using particular software. It has allowed our staff to remote into another PC and kind of like 'train' an end user without having to even be near the other PC. I do not like the feature of not being able to capture more information about the PC. Even a programmable field would be idea when trying to track a PC - from an I.T. vs Asset stand point.