Reviews (1-6 of 6)
May 05, 2020
Score 2 out of 10
Zoho Assist is used to allow administrators to remotely manage client PCs and servers. It's also used by users to log into their workstations and work remotely.
- Wake on LAN is very unreliable.
- Zoho Assist service will stop workstations automatically sleeping (unless overridden) - this was done deliberately by their development team as they aware (and unable to fix) their issues with WOL.
- Support is terrible - very quick response initially - but it can take weeks to get any actual support or solution. I currently have outstanding tickets over 2 months old with no response.
- File transfer clunky, slow and inconsistent.
- Clients often show offline when actually available and online.
- Copy/paste inconsistent (clipboard).
- Initially slow to connect to clients.
Read this authenticated review
If you require a cheap solution to enable remote management/remote access to servers/clients and can work with inconsistent WOL, poor file transfer and non-existent customer service then it's worth a look.
December 30, 2019
Zoho Assist is a tool used by all company support and infrastructure teams to answer and resolve technical calls involving the corporate computer. Zoho Watch allows us to access the computer remotely to typically resolve issues involving installing and uninstalling programs and configurations of the Windows 10 operating system. It is fast and accurate.
Read Camila Yamamoto's full review
The main scenario used with this software is call resolution through remote listening. More than 95% of calls are resolved without leaving office. Others are required to go to the site to settle in person. Zoho Assist delivers on its promise and its remote access features are great and work very well. I always recommend it to friends of other companies who need such a solution.
October 23, 2019
We use Zoho Assist in our technical support department and it addresses our main needs. Much of the available software focuses on screensharing and meetings so there aren't as many providers offering technical support focused programs that can allow the tech staff to take control of the user's device. This allows for troubleshooting that is often difficult and time consuming to walk the client through. In fact, once connected, the client can go about their day while we troubleshoot their device.
- Supports varied platforms and devices
- Pricing for services
- Plans offer additional features and users as you grow
- Not always easy for client to download
- Unable to control certain devices so it becomes a screen share platform on iPads and other devices
- More instructions on the client end so they can figure out when the program won't open due to permissions. We can't see their screen at this point so difficult to walk them through
Read Lark Ismail's full review
Zoho Assist is a great service if you need to take control of another device for tech support. For screen shares and meetings there are plenty of solid options, but there aren't many options for this kind of technical support software in the lower-end price range. It great if you have a small team. You can even just have one member. Other programs are designed for large 10+ IT teams that are conducting support all day long. We use Zoho Assist as needed which isn't necessarily daily.
December 24, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
Currently we use Zoho Assist for remoting into client desktops/machines to troubleshoot issues or questions regarding our cloud software. Our software is hosted in the cloud via a Web Browser, so support utilizes Zoho Assist to more intimately address issues without having to verbally talk a client through the question/issue. It allows our team to take over keyboard/mouse controls and view the client's machine to easily complete the tasks at hand.
- Easy startup on client's end.
- Minimal permissions to enable sessions / not intrusive security-wise.
- Seamless control of client's machine.
- More functionality to adjust screenshare settings if client has multiple monitors.
- Making it a no-download for the client.
- Able to easily record sessions and document it back to Zoho CRM (integrations).
Read Khashi Rahmani's full review
Best used when addressing 1-on-1 issues. Do no recommend for "team based" problem solving where multiple users need to remote in to address issues. Does an excellent job running flawlessly even if client has minor connectivity issues with their internet. Best for small-to-medium businesses. For clients with heavy security protocols in place (DOD level firewall protection or 3rd party extension blocking), Zoho may not be a good product.
August 17, 2018
Looking for an alternative for support or remote help, we started to try this software and it really seemed quite complete. In many cases I have clients who have problems with their cell phones and it has been very helpful to be able to see their screen to guide them to the solution.
- Remote assistance
- Remotely view a mobile device for guided assistance
- Unattended access. This one is a very powerful feature.
- Invitation link for start a session make it more easy to start.
- They can improve the appearance of the software a bit. I understand that the simpler and lighter is better.
- There are some small errors in software translation. This can confuse customers a little.
- The professional plan should have more unattended computers.
Read Alexis Correa's full review
It is excellent to support any device that you can install and offer this alternative. Being able to remotely enter Windows to Mac and be able to assist users is a great help and this generates a positive impact for customers. I have not had any bad experience at the moment. I have been able to share the link to initiate a session to users who are not very technical and are even excited to be able to start the process.
September 14, 2017
Score 6 out of 10
My company has used Zoho Assist to help use gather marketing campaign data. It's just being used by the marketing department. It addresses how many clients we're reaching on a given email. The marketing department also loves how Zoho aids use by addressing the demographics we're reaching and how many CTLs there are.
- Interface is clean and easy to use.
- The graphs and charts and helpful to use.
- The statistics that Zoho introduces to our team are great.
- A little hard to set up.
- Cluttered at times, depending on which screen you're on.
- Would want more freelance capabilities.
Read this authenticated review
When my marketing team and I had to start a marketing campaign for eight different industries, Zoho Assist was great to have because it kept everything nice and neat, so we wouldn't accidentally email the wrong industry with the wrong information.
Zoho Assist Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Zoho Assist
Zoho Assist from Zoho Corporation is a remote administration tool for SMBs and outsourced IT.
Categories: Remote Desktop
Zoho Assist Technical Details