Overall Satisfaction with ScreenConnect
We use ScreenConnect in two ways. 1st we provide remote support to clients when they call and request it. 2nd we use it to provide unattended access to some regular clients.
- It is easy for the end users to get connected and there are several options to do it.
- Remote control is very fast
- Unattended access is much better than the competition
- Drag and Drop file transfer to the session rather than a file manager program.
- Printer connection between local and remote session is great! I can print to my printer from the remote session.
- It might be nice to have an option to be able to add quick links to frequently used commands so we do not have to use the drop down menu.
- We find that we waste less time getting clients to connect to the software than previous vendor's software which is less aggravating to everyone
- Software is a great value compared to competitors.