March 18, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with SEMRush
We use SEMrush across multiple departments in our company, mostly for real time tracking of keyword and page rankings. That is to say we use it more for SEO than SEM.
- SEMrush keyword campaign tracker (and the addition of the landing pages ranking) is really useful. Definitely our #1 use.
- SEMrush is more user friendly than AdWords in my opinion when searching for keyword volume of a phrase and its related searches.
- SEMRush has a great customer help phone line. Always gets answered by a person and they're always super helpful.
- SEMrush's general dashboard is overwhelming and I find it not easy enough to customize.
- SEMrush could add keyword volatility and competitiveness in an easier to read format. When I search a keyword, it would be nice to know how competitive it is, as well as how frequently the top result is updated (we often have the problem of trying to guess how sticky a term is).
- SEMrush has made tracking a lot better across our campaigns, which has given us a better understanding of what links were valuable, and worth pursuing.
I can't comment on this. I've only really used SEM rush and Google AdWords. I think SEMrush is a cleaner better experience than Google AdWords in the respect I use it.