December 07, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Sendible
Sendible allows us to scale up drastically so that a small social media team can support a major brand's social media strategy across various platforms. We routinely scheduled more than 2,000 messages for 3 major brands over 12 different platforms. It was intuitive to use from the start and the improvement I remember being a game changer for us was when Sendible was one of the first social media tools out there that offered Pinterest integration.
- User experience - I have always found Sendible to be easy to understand and use.
- Innovative - our team needed a solution for Pinterest badly -- no other tools were integrated with it but we needed to be able to schedule pins in advance. Sendible offered one of the first Pinterest solutions in the space.
- Customer Service - over a few years we had meaningful contact with the customer care team and they were always prompt and helpful.
- The one area I remember thinking could use improvement was in the user account settings, it's the only section I thought could be a little clearer.
- Our case study on the Pinterest side of things was remarkable. Allowing us to schedule our pins in advance meant we could publish at a higher frequency and also at more meaningful times. It impacted our Pinterest growth and conversions from Pinterest very noticeably.
It's served me well in the past, I would want to have it as a tool in my arsenal in the future.