Overall Satisfaction with Sendible
We are a firm. We use Sendible to manage all of our social accounts for clients and our own firm. We have a large amount of clients who have the need for a couple of services from Sendible. Additionally we have clients near or in the same markets that still want social media to be different. We utilize the groups options to differentiate and spread messages out over time.
- Auto posting 10 years in advance. Might seem like overkill but when you are talking about website promoting or lbl promoting that is really nice to be able to set and forget.
- Automation is really nice as well. I have been growing my twitter page fast because of the auto follow by keyword service
- RSS auto posting of blogs. We have a large group of blogs that get written each week. It is time consuming to post them manually one by one. Now they just recognize a change and auto post from the feed to the social site(s)
- It seems functionality with other browsers outside of FireFox is very poor
- In classic mode I have noticed glitches that force me to delete all my services and start from scratch. This happens at least once a year.
- 360 mode does not seem as well organized as classic. But I am looking forward to the new platform.
The entire social media and reputation management department
- Its hard to tell the ROI from Sendible. However that does not mean it is useless to my company. We find and utilize the value every day. Without it some of our product offering would be an all day task to complete.
Sendible is in a different world. Hootsuit was terribly poor. It was a bad thought and i came right back to sendible.
You guys are quick to answer when i need help and offer a solid platform. That should be enough for anyone to see the value in using the platform.
I think Sendible can be tailored easily. Also you can make really effective changes on the fly to some services, a fast change like that is valuable.