Sendible beats out hootsuite for usabilityhttps://www.trustradius.com/social-media-managementSendibleUnspecified7.6211012014-10-21T20:27:52.587Z
Updated April 29, 2015
Sendible beats out hootsuite for usability
Score 8 out of 101
- Social Post for twitter, FB, LinkedIN. Keyword monitoring, Brandname monitoring, Automation, RSS feed auto posting
Overall Satisfaction with Sendible
We are a firm. We use Sendible to manage all of our social accounts for clients and our own firm. We have a large amount of clients who have the need for a couple of services from Sendible. Additionally we have clients near or in the same markets that still want social media to be different. We utilize the groups options to differentiate and spread messages out over time.
- Auto posting 10 years in advance. Might seem like overkill but when you are talking about website promoting or lbl promoting that is really nice to be able to set and forget.
- Automation is really nice as well. I have been growing my twitter page fast because of the auto follow by keyword service
- RSS auto posting of blogs. We have a large group of blogs that get written each week. It is time consuming to post them manually one by one. Now they just recognize a change and auto post from the feed to the social site(s)
- It seems functionality with other browsers outside of FireFox is very poor
- In classic mode I have noticed glitches that force me to delete all my services and start from scratch. This happens at least once a year.
- 360 mode does not seem as well organized as classic. But I am looking forward to the new platform.
- Its hard to tell the ROI from Sendible. However that does not mean it is useless to my company. We find and utilize the value every day. Without it some of our product offering would be an all day task to complete.
I really dont like how it says sent from Sendible. I think you should be able to have a personal profile name listed as the poster.
Im not sure it is the best. It is the best I have found so far. It makes my job easier and that is what counts.
You guys are quick to answer when i need help and offer a solid platform. That should be enough for anyone to see the value in using the platform.