Overall Satisfaction with Sendinblue
I'm using Sendinblue to manage contacts and do email marketing for my political campaign.
- Sendinblue answers phone calls for technical assistance. I have previously used NGPVan for email marketing, but they would never pick up the phone for customer support and it could literally be a week before I had an answer.
- Their drag and drop is super easy to use to compose an email campaign.
- Signing up was a snap. I was using it within minutes.
- I haven't had any big challenges so far, and I haven't found it hard to use.
- Political Campaigns are very tied to email marketing. It's where most of the contributions come from. So far, so good.
Sendinblue is much much better than Mailchimp. No comparison. It's also much simpler than NGPVan or NationBuilder, so that's great.
Do you think Brevo delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Brevo's feature set?
Did Brevo live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Brevo go as expected?
Would you buy Brevo again?