Overall Satisfaction with SharpSpring
SharpSpring has different applications in our organization, it allows keeping in contact with Sales, administration, and Marketing teams.
The Marketing team designs and configures different campaigns using landing pages and emails that can have dynamic content. Registering a campaign and building workflows help to assign automatically where the lead comes from. This let us built a complete report of how many leads each campaign generates, the cost per lead, and detail on how many opportunities we had lost and won.
The Sales team can know exactly which lead they need to contact in the right moment, using automated notifications with the lead scoring, they also can send custom e-mails to each prospect to share content and media that gives us more value for the lead and each Sales team can organize its work plan using the task manager and meetings tool.
Finally, the team's administration review can be used to generate reports of all the pipelines using the CRM of the platform to determine the audit status of each opportunity and communicating with sales using custom fields with automatic notifications.
- Gives you a detailed report since the lead was born, the cost per lead, and the ROI of each campaign.
- Automatically segments contacts depending on characteristics registered in custom fields.
- Compare campaigns with the same characteristics using tags to make continuous improvement.
- Design a landing page or email with dynamic content for each profile assigned as a Persona to send a specific message to each profile.
- Connect forms from your web page, landing pages, and Facebook forms to assign automatically leads to each seller and contact them in real-time.
- There are not workflows that can use custom fields from accounts.
- You can't access the complete database of your instance.
- It is limited to the use of information in custom fields to make arithmetic operations.
- Is limited in the configuration of roles and permissions.
- Reduced the time needed to set up a campaign and the cost to generate reports.
- Improvement between new campaigns compared to similar ones before.
- Obtaining the detailed cost per potential customer in each campaign.
- Sugar Sell (SugarCRM)
When I started to work at IHR, they used to manage their contacts with two CRMs. I configured the fields to homologize them. With Sugar, they only used to register the opportunities and the detail of each product that they sold. We started to configure the campaigns since SharpSpring and register all the communication there. We started to have reports that detailed the campaigns and we started to improve the efforts to generate more results. In the end, Sugar is only used as a history of old accounts, but all the operations are in SharpSping.
If you are planning an email campaign to your contact list, you can configure AB testing, monitoring the lead scoring, automate to send more information depending on the result, schedule a report to your boss, and compare similar campaigns with tags to get better in the next email campaign
You can configure custom fields to follow each group of tasks that Sales must make in each stage of the pipeline with a checklist, send billing information automatically, notify the administration area to validate payments, and receive emails to advertise when a payment has been validated.